Future Ready — Microsoft India
- #sleep recommended for mindfulness. Great & practical advice, #jayshetty
- How to: Self-actualization without sacrificing self? ‘Let’s open the mind to the value of coaching, therapy, etc’ #jayshetty
‘Tyage Naike Amrutatva Manashuhu’ (sacrifice leads to legacy) is what our scriptures say, reminds my Guru. No shortcuts to enduring legacy… no shortcuts or jugaad!
Dr Devi Shetty, Narayana Hrudalaya:
- Tech will give rich people the same service with a better experience. The poor will get medical service that they did not dream of, through the right technology
- India has 70 million diabetes patients, only a few hundred diabetologists!
- Tech will democratize healthcare! This is truly great news.
Everyone speaks of democratizing their profession. Except for democracy!
Satya Nadella, Microsoft: Trends
- Productivity and flexibility are not mutually exclusive. Strengthen the connection between employees and the company’s purpose.
- Building hyper-connected business — more proactive marketing, for example.
- Every business is becoming a digital business
- The need to protect everything, end to end. — $ 6 T cybercrimes per year now, expected to hit $10 T in 2025.
The future of work is hybrid, Anant Maheshwari, India head, Microsoft. Zero trust security architecture ubiquitous computing… skilling is key.
Chandrasekhar, Tata Group:
- Even a marathon race is a team effort’, @Chandra. Not individual sport.
- Prioritize growth. That will happen only as a team.
Rishab Premji, Wipro
- Safety first, growth next
- Hybrid is here to stay. Need more flexibility for employees to mix WFH/WFO
- If you have a best friend at work, your chances of staying on increase by 30%. If it is your boss, it goes up by 70%. If the company (culture) demonstrates employees matter…
- Major lessons: Cultural transformations, 5 habits/behaviors, drive mindset — One Wipro: responsible, demonstrate stewardship, over-communicate…
- Leadership essentials: Learning mindset/Learnability. Not work in silos (collaboration quotient). Be open to skilling/upskilling.
#FutureReady: Mindset of openness. Modesty to learn. Having a #Coach. (Rishab has a coach, whom he meets once a month!)
(Have you connected with your own professional coach? A trained, certified, credentialed and experienced, professional coach.
Pushing the innovation quotient securely: Peter Boden & Vishal Salvi
#DYK over 20 billion cybersecurity incidents are reported, per day! (I did not know the scale of cyber security risk
Indeed security is everybody’s responsibility
We will perhaps settle down to a hybrid mode of working with a lot more flexibility (network connectivity permitting 😃) @MicrosoftIndia #FutureReady @vikramchandra
Originally published at https://www.linkedin.com.